14 March 2011

1 down, 29 to go

In my 30 before 30 list, I definitely used a few 'fillers' to get my list to 30 things. Despite #28 being one of those, I have to say it was more difficult than I thought. But, without any delay, I have officially knocked 1 item off the list with 11 months remaining.


#28: 30 days without pizza


For those that know my pizza addiction, you'll know it was a big deal. I've apparently blogged about pizza quite a few times in the past years. Meaningful posts include: falling up a stairwell with pizza in hand and failing to remove the cardboard under the pizza prior to baking it. Fail. But alas, 30 days have passed and I'm sadly not craving pizza as I thought I would be. I think it was because I was eager to check off an item on the list.


That's not to say that I haven't saved pizza restaurant coupons or purposefully run by Fellini's on several occasions to see the folks eating their giant slices on the patio.


Secret to my success: filling the void with potato chips. Should've put 30 days without potato chips on this list. I had 4 different bags of chips in my cupboard last week.


Ever onward!

No comments: